The Mating Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yenrai (searching)

2 posters

Go down

Yenrai (searching) Empty Yenrai (searching)

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 1:50 am

Name: Yenrai Maldoza
Sexual Preference: Straight (likes girls)
Appearance: A felidragon with a sphynx-like anatomy. He wears two bracelets around his left arm and one around his right, and has 4 earrings in each ear. On his hind legs he has 3 spots in the shape of a triangle which is his symbol as a Time Turner. He also has three bars on his tail instead of 2 (image coming soon)
Personality: He's a fun loving kind of guy who's stuck in the wrong century. He still dresses and acts like he's living in 19th century London which is a bit incongrugous with his power as a Time Turner (he can warp time and move it) so he could go back there if he really wanted to. This speaks to his slight laziness as he prefers to be waited on, but is an -extreme- romantic around the ladies. He's not a womanizer by any means, but likes to spend his time chasing after woman under the guise that he's looking for 'the one' (maybe he really is but his lack of seriousness makes him harder to believe XD).
Likes: Centuries other than his own, hour glasses, poetry, pretty girls, ornate architecture
Dislikes: The present...not much else really...maybe caviar...
Looking For: Someone who will love to be lavished upon and won't mind his living in the past

Last edited by DresdenComplex on Mon May 31, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Yenrai (searching) Empty Re: Yenrai (searching)

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 1:57 am

Full Name: Lora Y'tizz
Sexual preference: Straight, Likes Males.
Appearence: Yenrai (searching) Ra3lg8
Personality: A little shy, but once she gets to know you she's fun loving and nice to be around.
Likes: Perfume, flying, running and any sort of exercise, Dancing, historical events and reading.
Dislikes: Classical music, lazy people and computers (She can't work them).
What They're searching for: Someone with roughly the same interests, and knows how to have a good time.
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

https://matescove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 2:02 am

Yenrai couldn't help but smile (perhaps a little stupidly) as he held out a large bouquet of roses to the lovely dragon in front of him. She was stunning, the colors of her scales and fur glistening in the sunlight and making Yenrai's heart skip. "I know this is a little...-ehm-forward of me madam, but you're quite beautiful. Perhaps a lovely lady would accept a bouquet of roses from a humble gentleman?"
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 2:05 am

Lora looked away shyly, blushing softly. "Why thank you sir" She giggled and took the flowers in her hands. They were beautiful. "And, may I ask the name of such a humble gentleman?" She smiled warmly.
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 2:09 am

"Of course," he said, taking Lora's hand in his own. "My name is Yenrai Maldoza, a student of history, and a master of time," Yenrai said with a wide smile. As he spoke the words he thought of how stupid they must have sounded and his heart pounded about a little more. "And to whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?" he asked.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 2:12 am

Lora smiled, amazed. "Well, Yenrai, you obviously must be very smart~" She cooed, giggling slightly. "Oh, and of course, My name is Lora. Lora Y'tizz." She introduced herself, holding Yenrai's hand.
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 2:20 am

"Lora," Yenrai repeated tenderly. "What a lovely name. And smart?" Yenrai couldn't help but chuckle a little. "I wouldn't really say that. I'm just a book worm is all," he said. Yenrai had never been partial to modesty before, but he didn't want to be blaring out praises of himself in front of Lora. That seemed fairly ridiculous. Besides, he had always been taught that honesty was the best policy and that a little modesty never hurt anyone (though the latter half had often been an annoyed response to his over zealousness), but now was as good a time as any to put those principles to the test.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 2:23 am

Lora smiled. "Well, most likely smarter than me, though I plan to be going to the Historical Uiversity later this year, if I can save up enough money." She said, shrugging as though it was no major deal. "Looks like we're two little book worms, then, Yenrai." She smiled at him.
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 2:37 am

At the mention of the Historical University Yenrai's eyes widened a little more. He absolutely loved the institute and donated to it whenever possible. "The Historical University?? That's wonderful, Lora!" Yenrai couldn't mask his excitement as he spoke. "I would be a professor there if I could, but I keep getting rejected for being too...what was the word they used...ah yes, fanatical," he said with a laugh before swallowing his words quickly. He was being far too loud and...fanatical...as usual...he needed to calm down. He took a deep breath quickly. "If there is anything I can do to help you reach your goal, please don't hesitate to tell me, from one history loving bookworm to another," he said gently.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 2:41 am

Lora chuckled sweetly. ""Really? I don't think you're fantical at all~" She smiled. "But don't worry, I've been saving up myself to get the the Historical University, Thank you anyway, but I wouldn't want to annoy you by having you help me get into there :3" She smiled, leaning against his arm lightly. "You know, there's a lovely forest just down the road. Do you want to go have a look?" She asked Yenrai politely.
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 2:56 am

Yenrai breathed a sigh of relief. At least someone didn't think he was fanatical. "The forest sounds lovely," he said. "I would be honored to talk a walk there with you."
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 3:00 am

Lora smiled and held Yenrai's hand, heading towards the Caesin Forest.
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 3:04 am

Yenrai couldn't believe his fortune. He cherished the feel of Lora's hand in his own, and the idea that someone had come along who he could really talk to.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down