The Mating Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouros[Searching][!Material that talks about ''mating'', just so people are not traumatized!]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ouros[Searching][!Material that talks about ''mating'', just so people are not traumatized!] Empty Ouros[Searching][!Material that talks about ''mating'', just so people are not traumatized!]

Post  Ouros Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:23 am

> My Dragon <

Full Name: Ouros
Sexual preference: Male, Female and Hermaphrodite.
Appearence: He is a white-scaled Dragon. On his forearm, his scale becomes grey. He has blue eyes and a collar bone(like a triceratops), on his head: the border designed like an oak leaf. He has two great wings like bat and a tail that does twice his length!
Personality: Ouros is a romantic, patient and calm. He rarely lose control over himself and habitualy like to do nothing... because he has nothing to do!
Likes: Ouros is ''new'' to the concept of mating so he will surely be ''naughty'' at first but when you'll know him better: you'll discover he can be very nice with everybody!
By new I mean that... he has never done a thing before so he have this particularity to thing a lot about mating.
Dislikes: People that search trouble and people that hate...
What is he searching for: True love.

Last edited by Ouros on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ouros
Ouros

http://henocworld.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Ouros[Searching][!Material that talks about ''mating'', just so people are not traumatized!] Empty Re: Ouros[Searching][!Material that talks about ''mating'', just so people are not traumatized!]

Post  DresdenComplex Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Name: Zekeai Lorenthrope
Sexual Preference: Bisexual (like any gender)
Appearance: A pterodragon with a typical pteranodon anatomy. His beak is saw-edged, but why isn't really known. He wears a large collar around his neck with a music note charm on it (a single eighth note), and has two circle like marking on the back of each wing. He also wears 2 arm bracelets on each arm. (image coming soon)
Personality: Zeke is so carefree it's frightening at times. He loves nothing more than spending his time lying in the grass and watching the clouds go by. Due to this extreme lack of interest in much of anything he's yet to discover what special powers he has or what class or race he falls into. Not too much else is known about Zeke as a person as he's never seemed anything but lazy to anyone else.
Dislikes: Unnecessary action
Looking for: Someone who can motivate him
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Ouros[Searching][!Material that talks about ''mating'', just so people are not traumatized!] Empty Re: Ouros[Searching][!Material that talks about ''mating'', just so people are not traumatized!]

Post  Ouros Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:30 am

Ouros was lying on a giant branch, in a great tree, sleepy.

Listening at the songs of the birds and the music of the leaves, feeling the rough wood under his belly and chest as he relaxed completely.
The tip of his tail trembling gently on his white-scaled flank.
Ouros
Ouros

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Zekeai lay carefully watching a shadow of a dragon, his mind morphing the shadow into interesting shapes and the wind ruffled the grass and distorted the shadow's edges. The dragon seemed to be lying about, just as he was, merely enjoying the day. The presence of the other had slightly peaked Zeke's curiosity and he was quite content to watch this fellow relaxer.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ouros Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Ouros stretched, smiling, half-dreaming as he was half-sleeping.

Suddenly, as the warmth of the sun was at his best, a strong wind rose, bringing petals from the plains, under the tree, to his face.
The white Dragon opened an eye, to see from where his dream was attacked: he immediately saw the other Dragon, in the middle of the small storm of petals...

''Hi, you...'' He said, lifting his head, curious about the presence of the other Dragon.
Ouros
Ouros

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:30 pm

"Hello there," Zekeai replied, a smile coming to his face. The other dragon's voice sounded sweet like the petals that flew about them. Zeke liked that immediately. Here was someone else who seemed to appreciate the art of relaxation. "Quite a lovely day, isn't it?" he asked, stretching his wings before plopping back onto his stomach in the grass.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ouros Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Ouros smiled:''Yes: this is the perfect temperature to do... nothing!''

He just couldn't remove his eyes from the sight:[What an attractive Dragon...]

''So, he said while dropping his head, always looking at the other, who are you?'' He blocked there: was it that important to say now that he looked interesting?
Ouros
Ouros

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:35 am

"I agree with you completely!" Zekeai stated joyfully at Ouro's mention of a perfect day to do nothing. He was certainly Zeke's kind of dragon. "Oh, and who I am," he remembered quickly. "The name's Zekeai, though most people just call me lazy," he said with a slight chuckle at his own stupid joke. "It's quite a pleasure to meet you..." Zeke continued, trailing off to let the other dragon fill in his own name.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ouros Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:20 pm

The white Dragon smiled at the joke, noticing how Zekeai reacted at his opinion about the temperature.

The idea of asking Zekeai to join him in his ''period'' of relaxation crossed his mind. But, he wanted to talk more with the Pterodragon:''Would you like to take a walk with me? So we can speak side to side?'' He waited for the answer before doing anything: he enjoyed too much laying here to stretch now...
Ouros
Ouros

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:21 pm

"Hmmm, a walk does sound nice, but continuing our relaxing here seems appealing as well," Zeke mused, rolling onto his back, his silver scales glimmering in the sun. "However, if you would truly like to walk, then I shall walk!" he decided, leisurely getting to his feet.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ouros Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:56 am

Ouros smiled:''Its just that, if I keep relaxing, I'll end up sleeping! And between sleeping and talking to you: talking seemed more interesting!''

The Dragon stretched, his smile transformed into a grin a moment as his muscle followed the gesture. Then, like a cat, he put his paw on the body of the tree, calculating the distance between him and the floor:[Its safe!]
He jumped, absorbing the impact with his forearms, his hind legs then touching the land, his tail following the movement with grace.

He then waited for Zekeai to make the first move, smiling warmly at the Pterodragon.
Ouros
Ouros

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:23 pm

"Wow, I certainly wish I was that graceful!" Zekeai said happily at the display of Ouro's agility. "I'm only really good at flying I suppose," he continued as he walked to Ouros and outstretched his hand. "Would it be too up front of me to ask to hold my hand while we walk?"
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ouros Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 pm

The white Dragon smiled:''Only good at flying? But, you look perfect to me!'' He says as the Pterodragon walked to him.

He blushed when Zekeai displayed his hand:[I've never hold an hand before... don't know how to do this... don't want him to be disappointed.]
Ouros outstretched his own hand:''Why not?'', then gently took the hand of Zekeai:''Like this?''
Ouros
Ouros

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Zekeai almost chuckled a little at Ouro's plight. It seemed the younger dragon wasn't too enlightened on things like this. It was alright though. For this dragon, Zeke was willing to teach. "Yes, just like that," he replied with a wide smile. "Anywhere in particular you'd like to walk to?"
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ouros Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Ouros looked at the beautiful eyes of Zekeai:''Can I invite you to have a drink with me?''

He blushed slightly...
Ouros
Ouros

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 pm

"Of course," Zeke replied. "A drink sounds wonderful." At the sight of the slight blush spreading across Ouros' features, Zekeai felt himself beginning to blush as well. He hadn't felt this way about another dragon in a very long time.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ouros Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Ouros turned his head away: he wanted to gain some face before Zekeai before talking again:''So...'' He didn't knew how to ask, for hanging on with Zekeai, just here, right now, was greatly pleasant: he loved to look into his eyes:''...what is your favorite color?''

And now he suddenly felt stupid...
Ouros
Ouros

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Zeke couldn't help but chuckle a little at Ouros' question. It was certainly adorable how nervous the other dragon was, but his smile never left as he answered. "I love purple," he said. "The sky always turns such a lovely shade of purply-pink when the sun is setting, and that always makes me smile," he continued. "What's yours?"
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ouros Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:59 am

''Hum: I like when its blue... it represents the color of the sky when I am sleeping!'' He said nervously, trying to make a joke out of it answer.

Ouros couldn't help, but it was its first time talking to someone he felt hearty...

''And: what is your favorite food?''
Ouros
Ouros

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Zekeai laughed at Ouros' joke. "Haha! It's usually that color when I'm asleep to," he said between happy chuckles. "My favorite food..." he repeated, trailing off a bit to think. If there was one thing he enjoyed as much as sleeping or watching clouds it was probably eating, so there was quite a list of things to consider. "Well, I like a lot of different kinds of things, but I'd have to say one of my all time favorites is Eel sushi," he said, feeling his mouth water slightly at the mention. "We should go and get some together sometime!" Zeke said happily really hoping that Ouros would consider the offer.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ouros Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:10 pm

And Ouros considered it even before Zekeai answered: after all, the goal of asking this was to see if he could invite Zekeai at a restaurant nearby.

''And... are you hungry right now?'' He smiled, inviting the other Dragon with this sign.

Around them, the air had became cold and the clouds slightly covered the sun...
Ouros
Ouros

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Zekeai noted the change in the weather. Something was happening, he could tell by the way the wind swirled, however, he could tell it was something good. "I'd love to," he replied happily. "Lead the way?"
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ouros Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:28 am

He nodded happily:''Alright!''

Holding the hand of the Pterodragon, he walked toward the restaurant, his eyes never, or sometime, just to know where he was, leaving the magnificent Zekeai...
Ouros
Ouros

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:01 am

As Ouros lead him Zeke felt something he hadn't for a long time. He was beginning to feel truly happy again in the company of this stunning dragon. Ouros' hand on his own made his heart skip and the sight of the other's smile only widened his own. The fortunes had certainly begun to be kind to him once again.

(want to move over to the dating board?)
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ouros Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:17 am

(If you want! ^^ Hum, just to tell you: I have familly issues about computer so I'll surely not be able to connect more than one day of two...

Is it me who have to make the next post?)
Ouros
Ouros

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next