The Mating Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to find a Partner

Go down

How to find a Partner Empty How to find a Partner

Post  Loobylou900 Thu May 27, 2010 10:54 am

Here is where you find a partner for your dragon. What to do, is basicly fill out a Profile, or "Factfile", about the dragon you are advertising and finding a mate for, then wait for a reply.

An Optional Template for the Dragon's Profile can be found Here.

When replying to a reply on your dragon's profile, or replying to another dragon's profile, post as you would when roleplaying. Third Person Roleplaying and First Person Roleplaying are both allowed, and examples of both are posted below:

First person Roleplaying Style One:

Kalias: Is it true you're in love with that guy? *glares*
Trenlasa: I'm...Sorry Brother *looks away* I can't help it. I love him.
Kalias *frowns* I can't believe this.

First person Roleplaying Style Two:

I looked her in the eye. "Is it true you're in love with that guy?" I asked, disbelievingly. I glared at her. She turned away from me. "I'm sorry brother, I can't help it. I love him." I frowned subconciously. "I can't believe this." I murmered.

Third person style Roleplaying::

Kalias looked her in the eye. "Is it true you're in love with that guy?" he asked, disbelievingly. He glared at her. Trenlasa turned away from him. "I'm sorry brother, I can't help it. I love him." Kalias frowned subconciously. "I can't believe this." He murmered.
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

https://matescove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down