The Mating Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cafe and Arcade [public]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cafe and Arcade [public] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cafe and Arcade [public]

Post  zenakit Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 am

Jude grinned, "Really, I'm glad to hear you say that. I have to admit I was a little afraid you would be angry with me." Carefully Jude takes a drag from his cigarette and puffs the smoke away from Amelia so not to bother her even though the smoke smells like vanilla. "I really, really like you, Amelia. I can't wait for you to meet Fleur."
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Amelia shook her head "I never get mad unless you want me to get mad" she laughed. She took a sip of her drink and then another one "Really? That's sweet, I can't wait to meet her too"
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  zenakit Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:30 pm

With a sigh Jude looks at his watch and his eyes widen, "Eh, I have to get Fleur from school, sorry, I gotta go. This was nice though...so goodbye." Smiling, he walks out the door, but then pokes his head back in, "It was great meeting you." And with that, he leaves.
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Amelia nods her head adding it with a smile "Ok, you do what you have to do. And that's your fatherly duty. Seeya" she said still smiling. "It was nice meeting you too". Amelia took a mint from the mint jar and threw it in her mouth
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  zenakit Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:15 pm

I'm afraid to inform you that Jude has been arranged to become a mate to another dragon. It was quite out of the blue and I'm sorry for wasting your time but this other dragon seems to suite him much better. Jude and Amelia's relationship never would have lasted on account of her liking country music and being against smoking. If you would like I can keep you posted about upcoming dragons that could become mates to your's. Just make sure to inform me sooner rather then later about anything, I will listen.
Hope you and your's are well and I hope Amelia to find a mate that is better suited to her,

Thank you again for your time,

Zenakit
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:04 pm

oh ok then...That's fine, she'll be ok. Right now Amelia is kinda not a good mood. Her younger brother was making her mad, by playing with her jewelery and also throwing them in the toliet
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2